|File Size||2.02 MB|
|Create Date||April 13, 2019|
|Last Updated||April 13, 2019|
Quick Shortcut Maker app can create a shortcut for an app from the list of activities that are installed on your phone. If you have a lot of app installed, you can easily pick one activity. You can also use QuickShortcutMaker to search for the app that you want to keep launching.
If you want to use the app you do not use often, then you probably do not have any shortcuts for it. So, you may have to find the app from a list of many apps. Even if you know the name of the app, it's hard to find. In this situation,
QuickShortcutMaker will help you find the app. Please try! This can be useful. But please use it at your own risk! You can create shortcuts to the hidden settings screen, which are not usually accessible. If you have any problems using this app or the shortcuts created by this app, then I have no responsibility for it.
Please be sure to use this app at your own risk. Regarding Internet access: From version 2.0.1, for the faster conversion of the app, an additional permission will be requested to access the network so that the app can send detailed error reports for the developer. The app only uses network access to send error reports.
And when it communicates, a confirmation message will be displayed, so please relax. You can not create shortcuts for Cyanogen Mod If Launcher3, please try the following
How to use Quick Shortcut Maker
steps 1: Long tap on the Home screen.
2. Tap on "WIDGETS" .
3. Long-tap "Activities", which has a quickshortcut maker icon.
4. Drag it somewhere on the screen.
5. QuickShortcutMaker will be launched.6. Select an activity, edit it, and tap "Create" .
7. A shortcut will be created on the home screen. According to the update,
Google + https: //plus.google.com/u/0/11454223287874646343434
Twitter https: //twitter.com/sika_app
Recent Update: (v2.4.0)
- Added Italian and Arabic translations.- Optimized for AndroidPhone7 theme .
- Converted Dialog UI.
- A bug that can not open a shortcut for Google Play.
- Function added to you to rate this app. (Forgive me if you do not like such a thing.) (V2.3.0)
- Translation has been added in many languages. (Français, Español, Português, Polski, 中文, 简体 (,), 中文 (Indonesia), Bahasa Indonesia)
- Added support for some other topics. (Atom / Solo, etc.)
- Several other improvements were added. (v2.2.0)
- Now it is possible to operate many items from activity list by tapping objects long. You can add them to favorites or share.
- The text format has been changed to share application information.
- The types of topics that have been added may be added to the selected icon (ADW / Nova / Apex / LauncherPro / GO / Holo). Number of icons in the list of topics.
- Shortcut Editing changed the UI of the screen .
- Added German translation .- Added much improvement. (v2.1.0)
- Added support for tablet devices.
- Added function to share app information. text.- Improved UI of some screens.
- Fixed some bugs. (v2.0.3)
- Added function to open the app info screen from the shortcut editing screen. (Android 2.3 or later only)
- Fixed a minor bug and UI. (v2.0.2)
- Fixed a bug that crashes when applying in a certain position. (v2.0.1)
- Added error report function to send detailed information. The app crashes or when you see the "Failed to load" message.
- The memory consumption decreases so that the models which are low on the memory do not crash.
- Search results can be sorted by names.
- Increased speed of search.
- Fixed a bug when setting icon. - Fixed a bug that the icon becomes smaller when you use the app on the tablet. (v2.0.0)
- Added history and favorite features.
- Applied Android 4.0 (ICS) UI style.
- Activity list is now grouped by app. - Fix some bugs. Keywords, shortcuts, maker, create